Breakfast seminar with researchers at Sahlgrenska Academy within the Center for Global Migration.
Breakfast will be served in the E-kitchen between 8.30-9-00.
- Introduction: Migration and health research. Jesper Löve, Ass. Professor
- Does migration affect endocrine health? Helena Filipsson Nyström, Senior Physician/Researcher
- Oral health among migrants: what we know versus knowledge gaps. Torgny Alstad, Senior Dental Officer
- Barriers to medical treatment among immigrants and native Swedes. Helle Håkonsen, Pharmacist, and Tove Hedenrud, Ass.Professor
- Migration related care needs in northeastern Gothenburg. Jonas Hermansson, PhD and R&D manager at Angered Hospital
- Discussion: Methodological challenges in migration and health research, all