NEUBIAS, the Network of European BioImage Analysts (www.neubias.org), is delighted to announce two new Training Schools on BioImage Analysis:
- Early Career Investigators (life scientists)
- Facility staff (imaging & analysis staff)
The focus of training will be on construction and automation of Image Analysis workflows, using as examples more than one toolbox and different exercises. The schools will be held in Gothenburg 11-14th of September 2017, hosted by the Centre for Cellular Imaging – Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
NEUBIAS schools are an excellent opportunity to learn from many experts in bioimage analysis (we are expecting ~40 specialists at the event) and “….a great mix of intensive learning and community networking” (former trainee testimonial!).
– applications for Gothenburg are now open (each school has 25 available seats and 10-12 trainers).
– Within the COST framework, a few travel grants are offered to applicants who qualify.
– Registration deadline: 26th of May, 2017 (must submit also “letter of motivation”).
– Selection notification: 1st week of June 2017.
More information about schools (programme & trainers) and venue, travel & lodge available at our website:
www.neubias.org -> “Training Schools”